Dienstag, 2. Januar 2024

Metronome Super Groups Series

The "Super Groups Series" was an exaggeratedly titled (the bands were not particularly well known, let alone super groups) small series of 13 LPs from the German Metronome label in 1970/1971, most of which were taken over from the French BYG label. Here's the Discogs page for it: https://www.discogs.com/de/label/435304-Super-Groups. I have now selected 2 tracks from each of these LPs and made a double CD out of them. I could have used other tracks, but I had already used some of them on this Metronome compilation (https://schnickschnackmixmax.blogspot.com/2021/07/various-artists-gettin-higher-and-higher.html) and didn't want to repeat myself. With so much good music, it was difficult for me to make a selection anyway. But I'm satisfied with the result and hope that I can make a few other people happy with it.

And of course a Happy and Healthy New Year for all of you !










Compiled by Dr. Fu Man Chu

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...