Various Artists - New Wave Club Class X Box Sinner's Day 2018
-
New Wave Club Class•X - Sinner's Day 2018 (40 Years Of New Wave) is a 3-CD
compilation album released by Universal Music Belgium on 16 November
2018.The al...
vor 38 Minuten


5 Kommentare:
Paul...
I found your email and wanted to thank you for contributing your original artwork. I'm very flattered that you've taken the time to design several covers for my mixes. It's very kind of you, Paul.
I've added a link to both Schnickschnackmixmax and Musik- und Schallplattenjedöns in the Bulletin Board section of BWBW in return for the favor.
Hope you're well, and thanks so much!
Hallo - Dr. Fu!!!!
Wieder einmal ein Album,dass mein Herz schneller schlagen lässt!
Danke!!!!!
LG
Gerhard aus Pfronten
Klasse!
Danke Doc.
Ich nehme an dass drueben die Sommerferien vorbei ist, da es jetzt ein Unmenge super Downloads hier auf Schnickchnack gibet ;-)
Die Ferien sind hier noch in vollem Gange, aber damit habe ich garnichts zu tun.
Kommentar veröffentlichen