Taste - On The Boards (1970 ireland, classic blues rock, second album, 2010
japan SHM-CD)
-
"On The Boards" the Taste's second LP was issued in 1970 and was a much
more satisfying affair than their debut. In fact this record was a favorite
of m...
vor 32 Minuten


5 Kommentare:
Super sampler,genau das richtige für die morgige Silvester Party!!!Danke schön Doc!!!
Hello,
not realy my sound but very nice to hear that :-))
Is that the English language version of Amoureuse by Veronique Sanson? I would really like to hear that again if you could re post it.
Joe in Dublin.
Hello Joe,
yes it is. And here's a new link: http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/72265247/file.html
Thank you, thank you! I had this on an Elektra sampler album "New Magic In A Dusty World", and I always loved this version. VS was married to Stephen Stills at one time.
Really impressed by your fast reply. I only heard of your web site yesterday, when it was mentioned on Willard's Wormholes. I will be back often!
Thank you again,
Joe in (sunny) Dublin.
Kommentar veröffentlichen