Montag, 28. September 2026

Jazz At The Opera


























Original LP

11 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Feines Jazz Scheibchen,coole Sache wie immer Doc!
Danke sehr!

Nivas Larsan hat gesagt…

:( Link dead!

Dr. Fu Man Chu hat gesagt…

I've uploaded the file newly, and so I think the link will work for a while.

boogieman hat gesagt…

Link kaput, most unfortunate ...
If Hon Dr would kindly re-up again, I'd be eternally grateful.
Best,

Dr. Fu Man Chu hat gesagt…

Hi Boogieman,
no problem, here's a new link: http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/50343509/file.html

musiclova hat gesagt…

oh my - link kaputt again.

a re up of this gem would be hoghly appreciated, dear doc!

Dr. Fu Man Chu hat gesagt…

Your friendly 24 hours link repair service says: HAVE FUN!!!
http://www116.zippyshare.com/v/dYLfQzix/file.html

musiclova hat gesagt…

Excellent! that was some real fast service, dear doc - thanks a bunch again for this Mangelsdorff gem!

JRAC hat gesagt…

Dear friend:
Can you reupload this? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks!

Sincerely,

JRAC

Dr. Fu Man Chu hat gesagt…

New link: https://workupload.com/file/sC6kyw9xxyS

Raphael hat gesagt…

Obrigado!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...