FANTASTIC !!!>>>..."Ich hab' mein Kopf in Paradiso verloren, In einer lauen Sommernacht. Ich war verkifft bis über beide Ohren..." <<<:-))Danke Doc !!
Bitte reposten Doc.Danke.
Link erneuert.
Knaller!Danke Doc.
Hi, I'm huge fan of Canned Heat. I have one track "I'm a man/ Rock me Baby" from your back cover. but I'm very interested in in Utah from LP. check my blog http://cannedheat-maciejblues.blogspot.com/if possible contact to maciejblues@aol.com
Kann jemand mir eine Mail schicken 'Utah' song?
Hi,not my preferred sound but very interested to hear it :-))
Yes, MACIEJBLUES has right, the 5th song from Canned Heat is not Utah only the double song on the back inlet.
Anything with the Brinsleys on is worth a listen.....thanks for the share
Caan you repost the link, please?Hugs from Brazil.Denys P.R.(denyspr)=================
New link: http://www95.zippyshare.com/v/LP88ouhk/file.html
New link: https://workupload.com/file/xzhU5gFMg9J
Kommentar veröffentlichen
12 Kommentare:
FANTASTIC !!!
>>>..."Ich hab' mein Kopf in Paradiso verloren, In einer lauen Sommernacht.
Ich war verkifft bis über beide Ohren..." <<<
:-))
Danke Doc !!
Bitte reposten Doc.
Danke.
Link erneuert.
Knaller!
Danke Doc.
Hi, I'm huge fan of Canned Heat. I have one track "I'm a man/ Rock me Baby" from your back cover. but I'm very interested in in Utah from LP.
check my blog http://cannedheat-maciejblues.blogspot.com/
if possible contact to maciejblues@aol.com
Kann jemand mir eine Mail schicken 'Utah' song?
Hi,
not my preferred sound but very interested to hear it :-))
Yes, MACIEJBLUES has right, the 5th song from Canned Heat is not Utah only the double song on the back inlet.
Anything with the Brinsleys on is worth a listen.....thanks for the share
Caan you repost the link, please?
Hugs from Brazil.
Denys P.R.
(denyspr)
=================
New link: http://www95.zippyshare.com/v/LP88ouhk/file.html
New link: https://workupload.com/file/xzhU5gFMg9J
Kommentar veröffentlichen