This is not the entire 3 LP Set. I've edited it to my liking and so that it fits on a single CD
Mojave 3 – Ask Me Tomorrow | Out of Tune | Excuses for Travellers | Spoon
and Rafter | Puzzles Like You (2026)
-
Remastered at Abbey Road, Ask Me Tomorrow (1995), Out of Tune (1998),
Excuses for Travellers (2000), Spoon and Rafter (2003), and Puzzles Like
You (2006) a...
vor 1 Minute
.png)
.png)
5 Kommentare:
Only you. How I found you :)
Treasure... hope someday, maybe... the entirety of monstrosity could be flaced or squashed.
it would be very kind of you, if you could re-upload it.
New link: https://workupload.com/file/3VzHY5ZXQkj
Thanks a lot. Now I can hear - hopefully - the best tracks of the 3 record set.
And don't be surprised by the file sizes. After the old ones "disappeared," I did a new rip in FLAC
Kommentar veröffentlichen