Warheads, Brain Blasters & Sour Keys Vol. 04
-
Before the sun sinks low for the winter season, maybe spend the weekend
soaking up some rays to this sour candy soul. Heartbreak and sorrow rarely
sounds ...
-
*BLUE NOTE 1959 ~ Vol.6 (November 10, 1959 - December 19, 1959)*
*01. Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers - Celine*
Lee Morgan (tp); Wayne Shorter (ts...
Jan August - ''Piano Poetry'' (1952)
-
* Jan August - ''Piano Poetry'' (1952)*
*Mercury MG 25136*
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
*Czardas*
*Wunderbar*
*Bewitched*
*My Silent Love*
*Where Do I G...
Tango - Fulvio Salamanca - Edición Chilena
-
Momento crucial en la vida artística del genial pianista, autor y director
de orquesta, ya que en ese periodo de su vida, cumplía el sueño de la
orquest...
Jan August - ''Piano Poetry'' (1952)
-
* Jan August - ''Piano Poetry'' (1952)*
*Mercury MG 25136*
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
*Czardas*
*Wunderbar*
*Bewitched*
*My Silent Love*
*Where Do I G...
The Doors - Absolutely 1970
-
My first Doors post. I mentioned last post that I would be slowly posting
constructions that I had laying around but this one is brand new. I was
checking...
RAI is back to 16” discs 😳
-
A new RAI Radio3 Suite segment takes us into the Via Asiago archives to
unearth some of the oldest musical recordings.
Every Friday, we discover one ...
Pacific NW Garage
-
With Classic Chords
1. Long Tall Texan — The Kingsmen
2. Night Train — Paul Revere & The Raiders
3. Yes You’re Mine — The Live Five
4. Alice D...
SELEÇÃO MPB - COPEL TELECOMUNICAÇÕES (2000)
-
Nesta postagem, apresento um álbum comemorativo da antiga empresa Copel
Telecomunicações, hoje denominada Ligga Telecom, lançado em 2000, editado
pela grav...
Rolling Stones -- "Significant Others"
-
A hypothetical Stones album made up of outtakes from "Exile on Main St."
and "Goats Head Soup" that could have come out in 1975 instead of "Made in
th...
Zizi Vilar – Homenagem a São João
-
Colaboração do Lourenço Molla, de João Pessoa – PB. Produção e direção
musical de Zizi Vilar da Rabeca. Podemos ver na foto da capa que Zizi Vilar
tocava o...
Elvis Memories - Glenn Bowles
-
Elvis Memories
Elvis Memories
Glenn Bowles
Recorded at Central Recording Studios, Middletown, Ohio
Mixed at Central Recording Studio
Mastered at Rand...
Jan August - ''Piano Poetry'' (1952)
-
* Jan August - ''Piano Poetry'' (1952)*
*Mercury MG 25136*
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
*Czardas*
*Wunderbar*
*Bewitched*
*My Silent Love*
*Where Do I G...
Password
-
Password - *srakos666*
My group in vk.com - http://vk.com/club1275975
My profile in vk.com - http://vk.com/id3710285
No info about groups (sorry, i haven...
The Doors - Absolutely 1970
-
My first Doors post. I mentioned last post that I would be slowly posting
constructions that I had laying around but this one is brand new. I was
checking...
Goodbye
-
This months posts from October 2023 will be the last.
This blog was started in April 2012 and after over 10 years, it's time to
call it a day.
Since star...
Blackjack Tournament
-
A blackjack tournament can be a great way to win some money. How much
money, however, depends on the rules of the blackjack tournament and the
online cas...
Sugar Ray
-
*Origin |* Newport Beach, California, USA
*Genres |* Alternative Rock, Pop Rock
*Years Active |* 1986-present
*Website |* sugarray.com
*ALL FILES ARE MP3...
Caravelli - Voyage Musical
-
1. Aline
2. Shame and Scandal in the Family
3. Long Live Love
4. Le Ciel, Le Soleil et La Mer
5. Michelle
6. Chez Nous
7. Capri C'est...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen