Sonntag, 23. August 2026

The Upsetters - Return Of Django & Eastwood Rides Again



























2 Original LPs 1969 & 1970

7 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

What a record! Please could you re-up this? Very hard to find. Thank you - Ja-Mike

Dr. Fu Man Chu hat gesagt…

New link available.

philippe hat gesagt…

Hi, it might be a bit late, but it would be great if you could reactivate the link for this CD—especially for all the gems on the second album. So, I’m giving it a shot. Btw kudos on your excellent blog.
Have a great evening and fingers crossed, Thanks
PS : Second try I'm not sure about my first message, sorry

Dr. Fu Man Chu hat gesagt…

It's never too late for a reup. 😁 Herew's a new link: https://workupload.com/file/LjuHNam5tGM

philippe hat gesagt…

Hi, that’s really kind of you. Pure gold
I truly appreciate your dedication to helping others—in this case, fans of Lee Perry and his music.
Have a wonderful Sunday; mine is fantastic thanks to you.
Kudos and thank you!

Dr. Fu Man Chu hat gesagt…

I'm not the greatest Reggae fan, but in 1970 I bought the 7" of "Return Of Django" b/w "Dollar In The Teeth", still worth listening. 😊

philippe hat gesagt…

Hi!
Actually, I discovered Lee Perry a bit later than you did (I used to think your username referred to Lee Perry and King Jammy's love of kung fu) through the ska revival movement; bands like The Specials and The Selecter introduced me to rocksteady and old school reggae.
Since I'm a huge fan of roots reggae, even though my tastes are very eclectic.
I'll be taking a close look at your blog, and once again thanks a lot, this CD is very hard to find

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...