Hello Boogieman, I will tell you a bit more about Peter Sonntag, but not before tomorrow, now it's middle of the night and I like to go to bed, but first and most important of all the new link to the LIKE THIS album: http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/78258858/file.html
I realize this is a real long shot, but is there any chance of re-upping this album (and possibly the other Four for Jazz albums)? I've just recently discovered Four For Jazz on youtube, but I can't find their recordings anywhere. I think this jazz group has really been overlooked. I'm interested in all three of their albums (if possible!), but if I have to choose one, it would be this one, Sunday Child.
Great blog, I could (and will) spend many hours checking out all the obscure music you have made available. Thanks
Dr. Fu Man Chu, until now I have only been able to hear the odd track on youtube. Thank you for the re-up of these Four For Jazz albums. I am particularly looking forward to hearing this one.
7 Kommentare:
Was soll ich sagen doc?
70er free Jazz vom feinsten,genau meins!
Danke schön!
This is wonderful! One of the best of your blog!
Thanks for share
Hello there,
i just discovered your blog via Porco's Hideaway. Terrific blog, I've downloaded a few of the european/ german jazz album. Great stuff!
I tried to get the Peter Sonntag album but unfortunately the link 's gone. Any hope of a repost? Haven't seen this album anywhere else.
Cheers
Hello Boogieman,
I will tell you a bit more about Peter Sonntag, but not before tomorrow, now it's middle of the night and I like to go to bed, but first and most important of all the new link to the LIKE THIS album: http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/78258858/file.html
I realize this is a real long shot, but is there any chance of re-upping this album (and possibly the other Four for Jazz albums)? I've just recently discovered Four For Jazz on youtube, but I can't find their recordings anywhere. I think this jazz group has really been overlooked. I'm interested in all three of their albums (if possible!), but if I have to choose one, it would be this one, Sunday Child.
Great blog, I could (and will) spend many hours checking out all the obscure music you have made available. Thanks
Espetacular!!!Estava procurando a anos esse Disco.Obrigado!!!
Dr. Fu Man Chu, until now I have only been able to hear the odd track on youtube. Thank you for the re-up of these Four For Jazz albums. I am particularly looking forward to hearing this one.
Kommentar veröffentlichen